Sign in to follow this  
NoKnothing

Adams opening segue

Adam,

I think that you do great on the show. Your "witty banter" transitions into the news is just fine.

Thanks for not having ads, or dumb co-hosts (guests are fine).

Keep it up!

N.K.

Seriously. I love hearing about how you never sleep anymore. It makes me feel better about my horrible sleeping habits!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (drool..) Zzzzzzz.

Huh. What?! Sleep? No i was awake. Really. :shock:

I agree. I was just listening to a different Mac related podcast, and it was full of personal life stuff, which just sounded like rambling..I say right to the news!

I have noticed things like this with a lot of the tech podcasts as of late. I will not mention any at this time.

Some of them are going 8 or 9 minutes of junk before they ever get to the tech information.

It really starts to make one think seriously about unsubscribing. I could go back to listening to broadcast radio for all of that junk. :(

Another thing I really like about the Maccast is how you just sound like yourself... on other Mac podcasts (cough Inside Mac Radio cough) they sound way to "radio-ee" and forced in the way they talk. Now don't get me wrong, I like the content on IMR... just not the way it's delivered :)

Get straight to the news I say, never could stand banal waffle. Thats why I can't listen to the IMR podcast.

I thought it was fine. I like the way you have it. It is original. No one here has to be pro. We are all apple users or wannabe apple users. That is the main thing we all have in common. You bring us together and that is all that matters.

Another thing I really like about the Maccast is how you just sound like yourself... on other Mac podcasts (cough Inside Mac Radio cough) they sound way to "radio-ee" and forced in the way they talk. Now don't get me wrong, I like the content on IMR... just not the way it's delivered :)

That is because Inside Mac Radio is a talk show. It is a radio show that is recorded and then fed out as a podcast later.

Great work Adam, Going straight into the news & debates is cool. Love the show!

I appreciate your work in recording this podcast, as I am trying to record a segment for the show, however I am finding it hard not to make so many mistakes which take forever to edit out.

Definitely keep it the way it is, adam. I think the title>date>show riff>brief hello>jump straight in is a winning workflow. :D

Absoluely no need to for us to start listening with a finger hovering on the controls to fast forward to the reason we're listening in the first place, like some podcasts i'm too nice to name.

Thanks everyone. These sentiments seem to be also what I am getting via email, so I am happy to say nothing will be changing.

Adam

Sign in to follow this