Sign in to follow this  
mister5

Cant rip the new Nine Inch Nails CD into itunes

Hey All-

I recently bought the new Nine Inch Nails CD/DVD and found that I cant add this to itunes. Does anyone know if this is inherrent with these new combo discs? Would love to get this CD on my ipod and currently cant.

Thanks in advance!

Mike (macast listener since 1/05)

Does the CD just not show up when iTunes is open? Or is the problem that when you hit Import, the CD wont do it? I wouldn't think in has to do with the combo disc, because those have actually been around for a little while...

It doesnt read it all. I tried ripping it on my work laptop and it wouldnt read it either. The dvd side plays fine on both the imac and the kaptop.

i got the same cd and it worked fine when i put it on my computer (ibook).

RHCP- did you have to do anything special to get it to play? Were you able to get it to load into itunes? My mac and pc laptop wont read the cd side, but will play the dvd side.

yea my computer read it fine with no problems. i think that you probably just have a bad cd; try returning it and getting a new one.

Hey All-  

I recently bought the new Nine Inch Nails CD/DVD and found that I cant add this to itunes. Does anyone know if this is inherrent with these new combo discs? Would love to get this CD on my ipod and currently cant.

Thanks in advance!

Mike (macast listener since 1/05)

I know this is probably very irrelevant now, but I had no problems importing my dual disc With Teeth. Did you wind up making an exchange?