mypancakeplaces

iPhone SIM free

I am having difficulty with whether I should upgrade my iphonesimfree iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. I have all the jailbreaking software but I just don't know if the unlocking would work. Does anyone know or done this?

I am having difficulty with whether I should upgrade my iphonesimfree iphone from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3. I have all the jailbreaking software but I just don't know if the unlocking would work. Does anyone know or done this?

No garentees but I have yet to hear of anyone bricking the iPhone using Ziphone, drop it into DFU mode (takes it back to the "connect to iTunes screen") update and crack it open with Ziphone, 1.1.4 supported.

Before you go ahead I would take a few minutes to read the help files with Ziphone, straightforward and pretty concise.

I final risked it and it all works fine. The strange thing is that I didn't have to jailbreak it. As soon as the update was finished it took me to the home screen. I used ziphone to unlock the phone after that.

I final risked it and it all works fine. The strange thing is that I didn't have to jailbreak it. As soon as the update was finished it took me to the home screen. I used ziphone to unlock the phone after that.

Yes, it does all the work for you.

Yes, it does all the work for you.

No you don't understand. As soon as the update finished in iTunes the phone went straight to the home screen. The phone was activated before I had even touched ziphone! I then opened ziphone to unlock it to any network.