Sign in to follow this  
rmsmits

Lamar Website

I've been trying to access the following site: www.lamaroutdoor.com.

When loaded, I click "local advertising" and then "rates and markets"/"find outdoor" or "find rates". The pages either don't open at all (firefox) or open but I can't see anything in the drop down menus or type in the text fields (safari and camino).mad.gif I have the latest versions of FF, Safari, Flash and Leopard.

Does this work correctly for others or is this just another reason for me to hate flash.

Thanks.

Well it opens ok for me, but it does make Safari use quite a lot of processor time. If you're running this on an older mac, I guess it might not work.

But yes, flash sites are evil and most of the time totally illegal under disability discrimination laws. *rant over*

I tried the site through our citrix server running windows. It works just fine under IE, so as is often the case, everything other than IE ends up being crippled (probably due to lazy programming).

BTW, I am using an older mac, so that probably doesn't help.

seems to be working fine for me on 10.4.11 on a G4 in Safari.

not sure what could be causing your issues. Try restarting and with nothing running but your web browser check it out. Just an idea could help. More just posting my experience with the site.

I tried the non-flash site, but it doesn't have the rate and location info on it, so it's pretty useless. However, I'm able to get the site to function on my mini at home under FF, so there must be something either on my work mac or with my work internet set up that is causing my issues. Thanks for checking though.