Sign in to follow this  
slpoetzl

Headphones

All Ipod users:

I am looking to replace the earbuds that came with my IPod 30gig. I want good sound but not too expensive. The stock earbuds hurt my ears after a half hour or so. Any suggestions? :?:

Listen for only 25 mins.....Then they won't hurt !! :lol:

On a more serious note though, isn't there an in-ear solution you can buy to clip onto your standard iPod ear-buds made by Griffin ?? Ear Jams or something like that ?? Could be cheaper than replacing the whole lot. I think they are about $15. Just a thought.

The adaptors for the ear buds may help but they also fall out often especially when I am moving around. Still looking for ear phones or better ear buds. Hope someone has tried other models and has some recommendations.

Well, I always recommend the Koss KSC-75 over the ear headphones. At $20 they just can't be beat. Also recommended by many people are the Koss KSC-35 (also over the ear headphones). They go for $30. Koss originally phased them out but so many people wanted them that they resurrected them. Check 'em both out at koss.com in the portables category.

There's been a ton of discussion about headphones over at ilounge.com, so you may want to stop by there also.