Sign in to follow this  
twitcommander

Warning IPOD U2 SCAM on Amazon

I bought a U2 Ipod on Amazon for $150.00 dollars. Amazon always has your back if something goes wrong. They cancel the order and sent my money back this is what the seller sent me

numaibeaucola@gmail.com also goes by

universitybooks@earthlink.net

Hello

I can`t receive the payment thru Amazon but if you want to buy the product then e-mail back with your full name and address so i can contact the Amazon and send the product at them.

After that you will receive an e-mail invoice from them with all the details of the shipping and payment informations so you can make the payment via wire transfer.

I will pay all the shipping taxes for delivery and you will pay the fee for sending money via money gram.

After the payment is confirmed Amazon will continue the delivery on your address in maximum 2 days and you will receive another e-mail notification from them with the tracking number.

Let me know if you agree those terms and i wait your answer back with your decision.

i hate people like that... try to lure you away from safe places to steal your money... glad amazon was watchin your back

i know those people suck! i payed money order for software after 5 weeks i checked my money order and it hadn't been cashed until the next day then 2 days later i got my cd.don't feel bad