Sign in to follow this  
mac_fanboy

The Complete Keynote Collection.

I just came across this on the internet, thought it might interest all you hardcore mac geeks out there :lol: . It's a torrent of all if not most of the apple keynotes from around 1980 until 2006! I know it sounds kinda boring but it's pretty historic IMO. The download takes a while, around 10GB if you get them all. You can get it here.

Austin

Wow, I've been looking for something like this. I just wish it wasn't a torrent download. If I downloaded all of that, I would probably kill my computer (stupid 6-year-old Windows XP).

Does anyone know of a place where I would be able to either just watch them online (except YouTube- the quality is bad and they are only in 10 minute segments) or download certain shows individually? That would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Apple Geek

Wow, I've been looking for something like this. I just wish it wasn't a torrent download. If I downloaded all of that, I would probably kill my computer (stupid 6-year-old Windows XP).

Does anyone know of a place where I would be able to either just watch them online (except YouTube- the quality is bad and they are only in 10 minute segments) or download certain shows individually? That would be wonderful!

Thanks.

Apple Geek

When you open the torrent file in whatever torrent program you use (I use Transmission), you should be able to choose which videos you want, that's what I did.