2farrell

A Letter to Steve Jobs: Mourning My iPhone

This was quite funny.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=91552768

Although I have about 60% or less typing accuracy myself.

I wish there was a way to turn this feature off without Jail-breaking it or the ability to turn the phone sideways in all apps for a bigger keyboard.

Even inverting the correction logic so instead of it correcting on a space, comma, etc., you actually touch the suggested correction if that's what you want. Just give us the options. How many times I've hit send and it's ballsed up the last word for something I didn't want.

i actually like the predictive type. its way better than that predictive crap on other phones.

That was a great laugh, thanks for the link.

i actually like the predictive type. its way better than that predictive crap on other phones.

Yeah me too. I love how you only have to hit in the area of the key you want and it just somehow knows what you were intending to type - that speeds up my typing so much once I learned to trust the "force". Lol...

I'm really anxious to see how the predictive type works with other languages then english. Particularly norwegian, of course. Worst case scenario, I'll just write in english to everybody. ;)