campdig

Vintage Macs (to a good home...)

campdig    0

Hey folks. Posted a listing on my local CraigsList page and haven't gotten much interest, but thought maybe this might be a better place to post such a thing... here's what I posted there:

Hey Mac fans! I have a ton of old computers and extras... I'm going to list them all here on one page and if you are interested in any or all of them, just make an offer. I'm running out of room in my office here, and figure if someone wants them, I'm willing to part with them for very cheap!

Here's what I've got:

Macintosh II - with Monitor/KB/mouse

Macintosh LC II - with Monitor/KB/Mouse

PowerMac 5260/100 (computer only)

HP DeskWriter

Prometheus 14.4 External Modem (remember those??!)

External 5 1/4" Floppy drive

Apple Image Writer (printer) - with an extra ribbon

All of these have been given to me by other folks, so I'm not sure of the working condition of them, but I'm pretty sure they will all fire up.

Contact me via e-mail here, and let me know if you're interested in any of the above. Just make an offer, and it wil probably be just fine! :-)

Thanks!

Greg Campbell

Palmyra, NY

If you're interested, leave a message here in this thread, or there's probably a way to private message me here?

I'm not using these, but someone out there's gotta want them!! :-)

Hope I can hook ya up. :-)

cooperrose    0
Hey folks. Posted a listing on my local CraigsList page and haven't gotten much interest, but thought maybe this might be a better place to post such a thing... here's what I posted there:

If you're interested, leave a message here in this thread, or there's probably a way to private message me here?

I'm not using these, but someone out there's gotta want them!! :-)

Hope I can hook ya up. :-)

How much you want for the mac II

campdig    0
Is the Macintosh II still up for sale?

Hey, sorry. Ended up taking all of these to a thrift store not too long ago. Forgot I had posted this here! Thanks for the reminder. Hope you find another Macintosh II