Apple Geek

iPhone Application: Tuner

I am looking into purchasing the application called Tuner but I want to know if it will work for me. If anyone has downloaded it, I would like some help. I'm pretty sure that with the latest update you can open up certain radio streams through URLs but I'm not sure if the one I would want to listen to will work. I would rather not pay $6 for an app and then not even have it work for me.

So I am asking for some help: If you have this app (just to be clear - it is called Tuner and is from Nullriver, Inc.) could you please try this url: mms://wm13.spacialnet.com/KLZR and see if it will work? If you need to know where the URL came from - go to www.lazer.com and then on the right side of the page it should say "Listen Live". Just right-click there and then "copy link".

Your help is GREATLY appreciated. And I thank you in advance.

Apple Geek

There's no copy & paste on iPhone.

Also, I don't have the appl (I do have AOL Radio and Pandora and like them both, though neither lets one add their own stations) but I note that one of the reviews says it doesn't support Windows Media Player format and when I click on the link you gave in Safari it launches my WMP. You might want to contact NullRiver and ask them.

Ok, thanks anyway. I also have AOL Radio and Pandora but I was kind of hoping to listen to my local radio station as well... Maybe the support will come in a later update.

Thanks.

Apple Geek

Oh, and I knew about the no copy and paste on the iPhone (WHY APPLE, WHY?!?!). I was just putting that bit in there if someone wanted to visit the website on their computer.

In fact, the lack of cut and paste is one of the flaws why I don't consider buying an iPhone (or iPod touch for that matter). It is a deal breaker for me.