RailRider

FS: Elgato Turbo.264

Elgato Turbo.264 in perfect shape with everything that came with it (Turbo.264 with end cap, USB extension cable, box and CD). The latest software is available from Elgato's website. This is the one that Adam always raves about and it works just like he proclaims. It's super for speeding up H.264 encodes on any Mac, but it's really helps a G4 or G5 the most. I have a new Intel iMac, and I'm happy with the encode speeds that I get from it alone, so I don't need the Elgato anymore.

$60 gets it shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail. If you're overseas, we can talk, but I'd prefer to sell it here in the states. I've sold a few things here before and have excellent feedback on eBay as bhauke.

PayPal preferred, but will also take a money order.

I am veery interested. Do you still have this item for sale? Please advise.

Yes, I still have it for sale. Let me know how you want to proceed.

I need cash, so I'm dropping the price to $50 shipped. I'm sure there's someone out there who could use this!

I need cash, so I'm dropping the price to $50 shipped. I'm sure there's someone out there who could use this!

I contacted you about the turbo.264 if it is still available. Hopefully I'll be able to help you out.

I contacted you about the turbo.264 if it is still available. Hopefully I'll be able to help you out.

Yes, still available. Sent you a message back.