Ron in KY

Whats a good Stylus?

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a stylus, I am getting better at the finger typing, but I was very good with the stylus on the small palm screen. And I am game to try a stylus for the iPhone, but there are many to choose from some as low as $4 on amazon ad some as much as $25 like the Pogo, they all look the same, anyone have experience if one is better then the other?

Thanks, Ron

I don't type enough to use a stylus but there is a previous thread of someone who is testing one

Hey Ron, I have spent the last couple of weeks playing around with a couple of different brands.

This one works nice http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/04/16/s...ylus-for-t.html.

I also bought a two-pack from Amazon just to compare. The ones from Amazon work but not as well as the one from www.daydeal.com. The tip comes out of the cheaper one if you get too aggressive with it.

I would go with the more expensive one, it's just made better. We're only talking about a few dollars anyway.

I love using a stylus on my Touch and iPhone. I reach for it everytime I use them.

The boys at the Apple store told me that a stylus wouldn't work on an iPhone. They were wrong. :huh:

Calvin

The boys at the Apple store told me that a stylus wouldn't work on an iPhone. They were wrong. :huh:

Calvin

I have a feeling that even if they know it will work, they aren't supposed to say so. My recollection is Steve addresses the 'no stylus' at some point which would mean using a stylus is not the Apple way.

I have a feeling that even if they know it will work, they aren't supposed to say so. My recollection is Steve addresses the 'no stylus' at some point which would mean using a stylus is not the Apple way.

I recall seeing something about the "no stylus" rule by Steve and I would have to agree that it's probably not the Apple way. As much as I love Steve and Apple, the bottom line is I'm going to do things MY way. The question about whether you are supposed to use a stylus or not is silly. Use one if you want, don't use one if you don't want to. To worry, chastise, look down upon, or whatever is ridiculous. Who cares, we certainly have more important and fun things to do with our time.

That's my rant. My name is Calvin and I like butter. :rolleyes:

Calvin