Shaun

iPhone Protection

My contract with Sprint is over on Saturday so I am going to the Apple store for an iPhone. I would like to get some kind of protection for it as soon as possible. Does anyone have a suggestion for a case or skin?

My contract with Sprint is over on Saturday so I am going to the Apple store for an iPhone. I would like to get some kind of protection for it as soon as possible. Does anyone have a suggestion for a case or skin?

I have the Contour case for my iPhone. It adds a little bulk to the iPhone, but the protection I have received from it is well worth it.

I went with the clear Agent 18 case based on past experience with their products.

Why clear? So you can see that glorious white Jesus Phone.

I've been using iSkin cases on iPhone and iPods for several years. But, for me it's more to protect from hard bumps than scratches. I'm just not that picky about my devices. I use the things I buy.

There are so many important things in life to worry about that I don't spend emotional energy on scratches, dents, etc much anymore.

i personally don't use anything. thats just me, i don't know why but i just don't feel the need.

I've been using iSkin cases on iPhone and iPods for several years. But, for me it's more to protect from hard bumps than scratches. I'm just not that picky about my devices. I use the things I buy.

There are so many important things in life to worry about that I don't spend emotional energy on scratches, dents, etc much anymore.

+1 on the iSkin stuff, I have an eVo3 for my iPod, Duo for my nano and revo for my iPhone.

All great products and great customer service.

roog

I haven't used anything on either of my iphones. Not a scratch on either (although I've only had my 3G for a day now, so it's early days!)

Griffin Nu form. good case and has polycarbonite cover for screen that still allows you to use it