Sign in to follow this  
maschinsky

can not subscribe to maccast

Hi!

Long term listener here. For a couple of weeks I can not download the maccast via iTunes anymore. I unsubscribed and resubscribed, and get the podcast in my list and 1 download into the dowload cue, but it nec´ver starts downloading. What do I do wrong?

What version of iTunes are you using? Can you download other things from the iTunes store? Just some questions.

Apple Geek

What version of iTunes are you using? Can you download other things from the iTunes store? Just some questions.

Apple Geek

I am using iTunes 8, but the problem was there before for like 2 months or so. I have subscribed to half a million podcasts and they do refresh with no issue.

I can purchase Music and iPhone Apps with no trouble.

Macast is in the download cue, but it never starts downloading. After a while I either get an error "download stopped -3150" and/or a little grey ! infront of the issue I try downloading with an error message saying "could not connect to network"

Please note that I'm running 'Tunes in german so I might be paraphrasing the error messages.

I have unsubscribed and resubscribed from the MacCast homepage or with iTunes directly - no success...

A quick google says that this is a problem at your ISPs end. Give them a call.