Sign in to follow this  
tmack

How to keep info, and cancel free Trial (MobileMe)

I have the 60day trial of MobileMe. I want to end it before the deadline so I don't have to buy it from apple. Amazon sells it for $79, and I would like to buy from them. If I cancel the trial, then purchase a membership from Amazon, can I still use the same Mobile Me account, or do I have to make a new one?

Thanks

I have the 60day trial of MobileMe. I want to end it before the deadline so I don't have to buy it from apple. Amazon sells it for $79, and I would like to buy from them. If I cancel the trial, then purchase a membership from Amazon, can I still use the same Mobile Me account, or do I have to make a new one?

Thanks

I did that and I was able to. But you can buy it from Amazon and enter the code before the trial ends and use it that way. Just make sure you don't have Mobile Me setup to auto-renew or anything like that. Just buy it off of Amazon (I do the same thing) and enter the code under your Account Details. It's pretty straightforward, let me know if you need any help with it. Good luck.