GreenAlien

iPhone 2.0.2 firmware now out

Quick heads up to say 2.0.2 firmware is out. No idea what it fixes. Release notes say "Bug fixes". Got to love Apple's transparency.

Picked it up this evening and I haven't noticed any changes/enhancements. I'm just waiting for 2.1 to do some major cleaning.

Apple Geek

Quick heads up to say 2.0.2 firmware is out. No idea what it fixes. Release notes say "Bug fixes". Got to love Apple's transparency.

Can anybody confirm that switching from List View to Coverflow (rotate to Landscape) has changed in iPod Mode?

I've heard it doesn't do the animated rotation anymore.

Can anybody confirm that switching from List View to Coverflow (rotate to Landscape) has changed in iPod Mode?

I've heard it doesn't do the animated rotation anymore.

Can confirm that yes. It fades in now. I preferred the rotation animation personally.

Can confirm that yes. It fades in now. I preferred the rotation animation personally.

My iPod touch with 2.0.2 still rotates when going from a list view to CoverFlow.

Yes, I preferred the animation too.

Wonder why the iPhone got the new effect and not the iPod Touch?

Guess we'll never know since Apple doesn't give us a clue!

Yes, I preferred the animation too.

Wonder why the iPhone got the new effect and not the iPod Touch?

Guess we'll never know since Apple doesn't give us a clue!

Sometimes my iPhone 1st gen does the rotation, sometimes it does the fade. Not sure why the difference.

roog

Sometimes my iPhone 1st gen does the rotation, sometimes it does the fade. Not sure why the difference.

roog

On mine, if I'm on the "Now Playing" display, I get the animated rotation. If I'm on any other list, I get the fade effect.

I downloaded the latest update this weekend for both my iPhone and my Touch. The Touch is working fine after a complete restore (70+ apps) and so is the iPhone except that it now asks for a "Passcode" after I wake it up.

I did not set a passcode nor can I find where to turn it off! I see where you can manipulate a passcode, but not where you can turn it off.

I hope this is just a stupid question (not the first or last) and not an "issue". How do I turn it off?

Calvin

I hope this is just a stupid question (not the first or last) and not an "issue". How do I turn it off?

Calvin

Hi Calvin. Try Settings > General > Passcode Lock > Turn Passcode Off