Sign in to follow this  
wizardgold

Spain iPhone update

Still I have no iPhone as Ican´t get one locally but earlier this week I was in Girona which had a larger Telephonica shop as it is a bigger city and they told me that they did have some before. None in there now and no idea when they might have some more but still gives me sme hope that maybe one day I will be an iPhone owner.

Anyone any news about next shipments of the best super duper phone that money can´t buy ??

Maybe next time the shops that are listed on the Telephonica site that are supposed to have stock available will actually get some in. I really wish Vodafone had got the contract I feel sure they would have done a better job of it altogether.

Still I have no iPhone as Ican´t get one locally but earlier this week I was in Girona which had a larger Telephonica shop as it is a bigger city and they told me that they did have some before. None in there now and no idea when they might have some more but still gives me sme hope that maybe one day I will be an iPhone owner.

Anyone any news about next shipments of the best super duper phone that money can´t buy ??

Maybe next time the shops that are listed on the Telephonica site that are supposed to have stock available will actually get some in. I really wish Vodafone had got the contract I feel sure they would have done a better job of it altogether.

The same company sells them in the UK too. In my case I checked the o2 website to see which stores had them in stock and I picked one up a few minutes later. There was no waiting or any issues. Probably the only tip I'd give is to check the website to see which stores have received stock that day then pick one up as early in the day as you can. If none of the stores are close then keep checking each day. A store by me said they receive stock once each week so could be the same where you are.

:rolleyes: Finally getting an iPhone 16GB was all they had. I just got lucky - I was in Girona and called in the shop and nearly fell over when she said yes they had some in.

I have to wait four days for the number to move to Movistar, So thats a bummer and I was in the shop 3 times to sort things out and still it is not totally fixed as the girl could not get the computer to recognise my wife's number - both phones on one bill - They got it to do that today though as she got the message to confirm the move from Vodafone.

Next trick will be to see what apps I should get for the beast.

Any recommendations - Fring, twitterific, Wordpress and 1Password is what I have started with so far

I'd ditch twitterific and go for Twinkle. Much faster.

I think Koi Pond is great for showing off the iPhone/iPod touch. I showed it yesterday to a few people who had never seen an iPod before and they practically had to pick their jaws up off the floor.