podgirl

Wrapprz?

Has anyone bought Wrapprz ( do they dislike e's and s's?) for their iPods, and if so do you like them? I was browsing the ones for the 4th-gen nano (d'oh!) and they look pretty cool.

Has anyone bought Wrapprz ( do they dislike e's and s's?) for their iPods, and if so do you like them? I was browsing the ones for the 4th-gen nano (d'oh!) and they look pretty cool.

I have and love it. They are really nice! They fit perfectly and are easy to put on. You wont be disappointed.

jimmy

I've seen and heard good things about Wrapprz but haven't bought any myself. I tend to keep my iPods/iPhone in a case so would lose the cool visibility. By most accounts they are good products.

I think it should be noted that the previous poster (jimmymacbean) could very well be Wrapprz owner. The Wrapprz website lists Jimmybean Ventures Inc as such. I prefer people who disclose their interest in a product but I don't feel the lack of such as a reason to pull the post.

All right. Here's an actual review.

I bought 2 of these for my original iPhgone. I put the Flame wrapprz on and have saved the SF lights one for some other time. I originally thought I'd switch back and forth but I like the Flame so much I've just kept it.

While not cushioned like my iSkin was it seems to protect the iPhone fairly well. I've dropped my phone several times (not on purpose, I'm just occasionalyy clutzy) without apparent damage. Once, on concrete from a couple feet off the ground. Might just be lucky but the phone still works fine.

They are easy to apply and cover well without covering the camera hole, speakers or headphone jack.

Looks great and prompts some compliments. The matching screen saver really increases the 'cool' factor and overall effect.