Sign in to follow this  
jcavins

Application For Multiple Posts On The Web

jcavins    0

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an application that I can use to post to several social networking platforms at the same time. For example, I want to post an entry on my Web site, facebook, twitter and myspace at the same time. Any ideas?

jcavins

saxhorn    0
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an application that I can use to post to several social networking platforms at the same time. For example, I want to post an entry on my Web site, facebook, twitter and myspace at the same time. Any ideas?

jcavins

Have you considered "friendfeed"? I receive posts to twitter and facebook from friendfeed. Don't know where else it can be imported.

Edited by saxhorn

Ignoracious    1

I think that in the long run, the silos that most social networking sites are will be opened up. We have seen this with e-mail. Long, long ago, when you were on one e-mail provider (say AOL), you couldn't send mail to another e-mail provider. Microsoft and even Apple had ideas to have their own Web environments. However, the open source movement has won, and nowadays both the WWW and e-mail are truly world-wide. I suspect something similar for social networking sites, otherwise they will be a footnote in history, clinging to their proprietary silo model. If people want it to be open, it will happen.

Edited by Ignoracious