scott rutkowski

Wiretap studio assistance please

Hi all.

Just wondering if anyone can help please?

In wiretap studio after you record something and go to the library to export your recording, i'm wondering how to export the recording as an mp3 file?

I've selected what file format bitrate etc that I want.

It seems from reading the help info that you have to drag and drop your file from the wiretap studio library on to some kind of local icon. Is this the only way you can export a file in wiretap studio?

Being a blind person and using voice over on the mac, drag and drop isn't the easiest thing to do and i'm wondering if there's any other way of accomplishing the export of the file in the library?

If drag and drop is the only way, I may need to use something else instead like audio highj pro or something.

I really like Wiretap studio and hope there is another way of exporting the recorded file.

I've also emailed there support regarding this so we'll see if they can put in some kind of keyboard equivilant so the file can be exported.

Thanks to anyone who may be able to assist.

I'm only using wiretap studio to record skype calls.

If there's a better package to use or a quick and easy way to record skype, please let us all know.

Thanks.

I've been using Audio Hijack Pro, it's a bit cheaper than WireTap Studio last time I checked and will also export to MP3. It's not as pretty as WTPro but it does what I need it to.

I use it to record a talk show on my Sirius streaming radio since I am not awake when it's on.

roog

I've been using Audio Hijack Pro, it's a bit cheaper than WireTap Studio last time I checked and will also export to MP3. It's not as pretty as WTPro but it does what I need it to.

I use it to record a talk show on my Sirius streaming radio since I am not awake when it's on.

roog

Ditto on Audio Hijack Pro.

Ditto on Audio Hijack Pro.

I've tried them both and far prefer Audio Hijack Pro. It has many more options and I think it is easier to use.