Sign in to follow this  
sttrek341

ipod headphones

I accidently broke my earbuds for my ipod. So i went on the web to look for a new one. My question is should i get a new pair of the apple earbuds or buy a different pair. I kinda dont like the ear buds so started to look else where and found these.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...CONTENTID=10540

I was wondering if a bluetooth headset would be a good idea?

Thanks.

if your willing to spend that much money then you should get the lower-priced bose instead. its not wireless, but they are extremely comfortable and cancel out sound- i tried them out at a very noisy apple store and almost all the sound went away!

however if you would like to spend less money, get the apple in-ear headphones. they are comfortable and have good sound (bass). you can also adjust them to the size of your ears (small, medium, large).

hope that helps.

wow. those are some pretty awesome headphones. the iPod controls on the side are especially awesome. I don't think I'd spend $150 on headphones, but its a cool idea...

also, I broke my regular iPod headphones, and gave the In-Ear ones a try. I didn't like them very much... they just never seemed comfortable to me, even with the ability to adjust the size. but that's just my two cents...

You might want to hold off buying BT headphones until there are more selections. I've read somewhere in Engadget that it doesn't sound as good for the price you pay.