Sign in to follow this  
KC2MNC

iSync 2.1 and 3G ipod

well, i got my g5 imac, ran every updater, and went to set up my ipod 3G with isync, i went to "new devices", and it came up with nothing. can anyone help me?

you shouldn't have to set up your iPod with iSync,, everything you want should be in iTunes. what are you trying to do? if you want to get Address Book, iCal, or iPhoto stuff onto your iPod, go into the iTunes preferences, to the iPod preferences, and there you select what information you want moved over to your iPod. then, when you sync in iTunes, it is all done automatically.

you shouldn't have to set up your iPod with iSync,, everything you want should be in iTunes. what are you trying to do? if you want to get Address Book, iCal, or iPhoto stuff onto your iPod, go into the iTunes preferences, to the iPod preferences, and there you select what information you want moved over to your iPod. then, when you sync in iTunes, it is all done automatically.

I forgot about that new feture thanks, however, idk how well thats going to work out with my palm.

im pretty sure that you need to plug in your ipod or palm for it to show up in new devices.

I forgot about that new feture thanks, however, idk how well thats going to work out with my palm.

What do you need to work out with your Palm? The Palm should still use iSync, it's just the iPod that doesn't...