Iy42

How to go Fullscreen

I'm a new mac user and I've been getting really helpful advice here so I wanted to ask this question. I am used to the simple windows xp maximize button which makes the window go fullscreen. On Leopard my windows automatically open small and I'm not sure how to make them fullscreen. Can anyone tell me?

You can't go full screen. OS X works differently. You can only zoom a window to take up as much room as it needs. If it needs the whole screen, it will take it. If not, it will only use what it needs to show all the info in the window. It's frustrating to new switchers, but on the whole after time you'll get used to it and see that it makes more sense.

What Graham said is true. You can however make windows larger ans smaller by dragging the lower right corner of the window.

What Graham said is true. You can however make windows larger ans smaller by dragging the lower right corner of the window.

Or, by clicking on the little + radio button (it's green) in the upper left corner of the window.