Mohulis

Moving the X, -, + buttons

I've been saving for a mac for a long time, finally found a good deal on a 17" MBP 2.4 Dual Core, 4GB Ram, High Def screen, 320GB HD etc. that also came with an unopened MS Office Media Edition.

In any case I've used Macs before, but never owned one. Have had a chance to mess around on Leopard on my friend's MBP. I swore that as I was looking around on his laptop I found an option to move the close, minimize, and maximize buttons over to the right side of the window. This is the only thing that is driving me absolutely nuts and makes me feel like a lost puppy when going to close a window.

I know there are the keyboard shortcuts to quit the application or just close the window... but I've never been big on closing things with the keyboard.

If anyone knows of a way to do this, or a program that allows me to do this I would be very grateful. Just to clarify I am running the latest version of Leopard.

As far as I know there isn't. But you should just stick with it anyway, after a few weeks you'll be fine. This way you won't be stuck when you come to use another mac.

What's really funny is that at some time in the future you will be running Windows and go to the upper left to close a program. It happens to all dual OS users sooner or later. LOL