Which iPod is your favorite?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like best?

• iPod touch
    • iPod nano
    • iPod shuffle
    • iPod video
    • iPod classic

Which iPod is your favorite throughout all the different models? Like the first iPod in 2002, iPod classic 1G.

My personnel favorite is probably the iPod touch, got a lot of great features, but I also like the iPod nano, nice and small with some decent storage capacity.

;)

My iPhones (both original and 3g) - the best iPods I've ever owned.

My iPhones (both original and 3g) - the best iPods I've ever owned.

I'd have to second that.

iPod Classic 30gig has been my favorite ever since I picked it up for $50 used in perfect condition :rolleyes:

iPod nano does it quite perfect for me, because it's small and handy to take with me on the train or on my daily walks. It fits perfectly in my shirt's pocket or my briefcase. And it has got enough storage capacity for me, because I just want to use it for listening music.

Still using my 2nd gen iPod nano 4GB as my primary iPod. I prefer it to my iPhone because the physical controls make it easier to use whilst driving. Easy to toss in my backpack for walking as well.

40000027175.gif

I would have to say the iPod Shuffle - I know it's not particularly exciting or advanced with a large memory, but my 2nd Gen iPod does me fine most of the time, and it's the ultimate in portability. I couldn't really say any of the others as the Shuffle is the first and the only (So far) iPod I've owned, and I haven't had any experiences with the other models - I'm probably the only person here who's going to say that!

I had trouble choosing between my shuffle and nano. I like them both for different reasons. Shuffle is good for running/walking with, nano is great in the car. Like others my iPhone beats them all though.