Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhackTheMac

iTunes to iPod

Guest WhackTheMac

Hi, a long time ago a message popped up that some songs could not be uploaded to iPod because it can only hold songs from 5 iTunes libraries. Thinking I probably had only a few songs missing from the 6th library I was using, I never worried about it, but the other day I check my iTunes and checked my iPod to noticed I had over 50 songs difference.(I also looked for one of my favorites and it wasn't there so it must be one of them.) How can I view the songs that are unable to upload to my iPod so I can find a way around this?

Thanks,

WhackTheMac

When the message pops up is there a little arrow in the bottom left corner of the message window? Sometimes if you get an error message, it will let you expand the window to see exactly which songs it is talking about and then you can go from there. Also, a picture of the message or window may also be helpful.

Apple Geek

Guest WhackTheMac
When the message pops up is there a little arrow in the bottom left corner of the message window? Sometimes if you get an error message, it will let you expand the window to see exactly which songs it is talking about and then you can go from there. Also, a picture of the message or window may also be helpful.

Apple Geek

So I closed the message many months back. Is there a way to have it reappear, maybe while plugging in my iPod?

Edited by WhackTheMac

Guest WhackTheMac

AHHH any other help?