Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhackTheMac

Personalization

Guest WhackTheMac

Does anyone know of any other good ways to personalize your mac other than changing icons, dock, and backgrounds?

Theres a program called ShapeShifter that will allow you to change the look of the OS, and alot of themes are available from places like - http://interfacelift.com/themes-mac/

It doesnt appear to work on leopard though, and not sure if it effects the stability of the computer any or not. Also not sure if theres any other programs like it that might work on leopard, not really something i ever looked into.

Guest WhackTheMac

Thanks, I would like to say that you are a lot of help with almost everything! Pleasure being in a forum with you!

p.s. How do you get that little statement under you post, looks like your mac products and a quote?

Edited by WhackTheMac

Thanks, I would like to say that you are a lot of help with almost everything! Pleasure being in a forum with you!

p.s. How do you get that little statement under you post, looks like your mac products and a quote?

It is part of his signature, to change or add yours click on "My Controls" near the top of the screen, then under "Personal Profile" click "Edit Signature" on the left sidebar of your Control page, there you can add a signature just like making a post and they will be attached to all of your posts automatically.

Hope this is helpful.

Apple Geek

Guest WhackTheMac

Are you able to delete posts in these forums?

Are you able to delete posts in these forums?

Of course to take advantage of most of the features of this forum you do need to become a member.