• safari
    • Netscape
    • firefox/mozilla
    • AOL
    • internet explorer
    • other
    • i dont know

wut broweser r u running, if u choose other please tell us what it is

You left Camino off of the list, which is what I used up until about a week ago when I switched to Safari.

You left Camino off of the list, which is what I used up until about a week ago when I switched to Safari.

Technically, isn't Camino a Mozilla browser? That one's on the list...

Mozilla, i think, is no more. they are just doing Firefox

Mozilla, i think, is no more. they are just doing Firefox

Camino - Mozilla power, Mac style. They just released 0.8.4, so it looks like they're still around. Their idea is to have a Mac-native Mozilla browser, built with the GUI as a priority. Firefox wouldn't really do that, since it's cross platform.

Technically, isn't Camino a Mozilla browser? That one's on the list...

I took Mozilla to be Mozilla Suite, not any Mozilla product. Sorry, I misunderstood.

i actually use to use IE until i got my new mac, i got some kinda virus and the font on safari was all messed up so i used IE but now i love safari but might try camino

Safari works fine for me and does everything I need. I have FireFox on my drive and have used it a few times, but didn't see any obvious advantages. I do like OmniWeb, but don't feel like paying for a browser when Safari works so well.

I use Safari 99% of the time. I do have IE, Firefox, and Opera installed. Just for occasions when a particular website isn't Safari friendly. For example I cannot upload images to imageshack.us anymore with Safari. i haven't tried figuring out why, I just load IE or Opera.

I use Safari 99% of the time. I do have IE, Firefox, and Opera installed. Just for occasions when a particular website isn't Safari friendly. For example I cannot upload images to imageshack.us anymore with Safari. i haven't tried figuring out why, I just load IE or Opera.

yeah, I know what you mean... I actually have all of the listed browsers on my computer, and use them if I need something that isn't working in Safari... also, when doing web design, I check all the browsers to make sure nothing in screwy in any specific browser...

I tend to use Safari most of the time with Firefox as a backup but when I do web development I use Safari, Firefox, and Opera just to be sure that it will work in all three browsers!

I use the new free Opera, and i use its mail "app" in the browser... it is GREEAAT...

I tend to use Safari most of the time with Firefox as a backup and an occasional use of IE for some of my banking sites. I used Netscape the most when OS 9 was still the main OS. Have tried iCab (I think that's what it was called) and Opera.

Safari is my main browser, I use Opera as my alternate and for some irc chat.

Safari has the most user friendly interface I've ever seen. I consider myself a power user, and yet, nothing besides Safari has impressed me.

:o:lol:

Guest zag2395

i use safari w/ safari enhancer so i never have a problem with website compatibility Aim mail works fine in safari with the debug menu enabled. i've go ie on my system for no apparent reason

I use Safari 99% of the time.  I do have IE, Firefox, and Opera installed.  Just for occasions when a particular website isn't Safari friendly.  For example I cannot upload images to imageshack.us anymore with Safari.  i haven't tried figuring out why, I just load IE or Opera.

yeah, I know what you mean... I actually have all of the listed browsers on my computer, and use them if I need something that isn't working in Safari... also, when doing web design, I check all the browsers to make sure nothing in screwy in any specific browser...

Some websites detect the browser to not include certain features on a web page that don't work, although some do. To fix that: While Safari is closed, in Terminal type:

defaults write com.Apple.Safari IncludeDebugMenu 1

Under a new menu after help in Safari called "Debug", there is a list of User Agents you can choose. Windows MISE works the best, since websites are most likely compatible with Internet Explorer, so people say, "Hey, Internet Explorer for Windows works. Enable all features when its detected!"

Anyone who does not know what browser they have does not belong on the MacCast forums.

Anyone who does not know what browser they have does not belong on the MacCast forums.

Isn't that what we are here for (in part)? Also, it gives you questions that even the likes of Jason can answer ;)

Isn't that what we are here for (in part)? Also, it gives you questions that even the likes of Jason can answer ;)

Who is Jason?

Who is Jason?

I think he means adam

I tihnk the IE only websites that aren't Safari compatible is near discrimintation. :x

No, I did mean Jason, but nevermind.