Sign in to follow this  
iRMac

iShowU

iRMac    0

If you look all over the internet you can find the registration information for iShowU. I'm wondering how it works...Did the company put it in on purpose and is it legal? spider as username etc.

Graham    1

I doubt it. I know I paid for my copy.

Apple Geek    15
If you look all over the internet you can find the registration information for ANY APPLICATION YOU WANT.

Still doesn't make it legal.

Apple Geek

iRMac    0

why is it on the internet everywhere though? Just this one user name and security code? maybe the company put it out? What other explanation is there

Dolphbucs    2

Look on any Bit Torrent Search site. You will find many copies of pirated apps with the same user info. One person pays for the app and then ( for reasons I've never understood ) gives away his user info to a few "friends" ... and then they give it to a few friends ... and so on, and so on ...

macfan777    0

Exactly. The only way something like that would be legal would be if it was on the developer's own website. (I actually did see this once, they had decided to make it free but didn't bother releasing a modified version of it.) This is not the case with iShowU.