Sign in to follow this  
Johanna

Disable rotation on iPod touch?

I just got an iPod touch, and something that annoyed me on my iPod nano was the rotation that gave you the cover flow. So I turned that feature off. But how do you do the same thing on the touch?

And I only want to turn that of for music, I'm fine with rotation on pictures.

That is not currently available on the iPod touch. No news about it in iPhone software 3.0 either. If I had to guess - I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Apple Geek

I would be pretty much 100% certain apple would not include such an option- but hey, 3.0 might hold a 'one more thing' moment.

Realistically, it would probably need jail breaking- however I have no experience of this.

Try a google

I would be pretty much 100% certain apple would not include such an option- but hey, 3.0 might hold a 'one more thing' moment.

Realistically, it would probably need jail breaking- however I have no experience of this.

Try a google

Yes, you are correct. There is actually a way to do it if you jailbreak (which I did at one time) BUT after that (the jailbreak not the "don't rotate" option) completely bricked my iPod touch and I had to get a new one - I can live without the few bonuses you get with a jailbreak.

Apple Geek