JSYedinak

Any Original iPhone Plastic / Metal Cases Out There?

JSYedinak    0

Hi Everyone -

Is there anyone that may have an Iphone 2G Colored Back made of plastic or metal that may consider a trade for a $10 or $15 iTunes Gift transfer? I am giving an iPhone 2G to my 9-year old daughter this Friday and its slim pickings to find a colored back for it.

OR - If there are any recommendations for makers or a website to find such cases in the community I would really appreciate it.

I've only really found a source in Hong Kong but dont want to wait 2 weeks to get!

Sincerely -

Jeff Yedinak

jsyedinak@gmail.com

Huskermn    33

Check out Wrapprz. Not exactly the same as a colored back but somewhat better I think. I've been using on my original iPhone for 2 yrs now. Decent protection and can just swap if tired of the theme.

JSYedinak    0

Hey Huskermn -

I appreciate it. I actually ended up ordering from a cheap source on eBay. It looks like the same types of cases I bought for my 3GS from Hong Kong but this seller ships from Florida - he probably just gets them from Hong Kong.

Sincerely -

Jsyedinak

Check out Wrapprz. Not exactly the same as a colored back but somewhat better I think. I've been using on my original iPhone for 2 yrs now. Decent protection and can just swap if tired of the theme.

Rubbie    0

if you havn't recieved it yet I have a plastic case that I could send to you, it's not a big deal I have 2 cases for the original iphone and never used them, then I upgraded to the 3gs. Anyway if you need one PM me I have no use for it, all that I ask is that whatever you were willing to spend on it, make a donation to your local favourite charity.

Chirs

JSYedinak    0
if you havn't recieved it yet I have a plastic case that I could send to you, it's not a big deal I have 2 cases for the original iphone and never used them, then I upgraded to the 3gs. Anyway if you need one PM me I have no use for it, all that I ask is that whatever you were willing to spend on it, make a donation to your local favourite charity.

Chirs

Rubbie -

Appreciate it. Sorry just seeing this. I ended up finding a cheap source on eBay. I DO appreciate your offer.

Sincerely - Jeff