Sign in to follow this  
ramtha

I think Longhorn Vista will be insanely great.

Hey, no offence meant red... I was only joking around

yeah, I know, I was too...

I just find it funny that these guys are sat in front of a full size qwerty keboard, and are not limited to the number of characters in a message

yeah, that's a really good point. just like all of you guys, I don't get why you wouldn't put the effort into typing cleanly and correctly. the furthest I let myself is no capital letters, but that's about it. plus, in this age of the Computer, doesn't EVERYBODY know how to touch type using QWERTY? even in the dark, it shouldn't be that bad...

Have you ever seen a 16y/o girl send a text message? I think they could beat me with a full qwerty keyboard.

holy crap, i know. my 17 year old sister is ridiculous...

No, sometimes my brother uses my account and is pretty vicous towards windows users. Sorry Ramtha. :(

alright, i figured on here i don't have to type perfectly, i do go to school for 8 hours a day, and it's a highly advanced school too. so i figured on here people wouldn't be proff-reading all my posts.

also how could you no figure out what beootches meant its obvious. thats how i figured out all the 1337 speak i know. ok byezizzle(thats not 1337 so dont bother looking it up, thats just what i like to say when i leave). PS its not too late when i post, but the sun is starting to set and im too lazy to turn my light on, even though its right next to me.

i do go to school for 8 hours a day, and it's a highly advanced school too. so i figured on here people wouldn't be proff-reading all my posts.

Good advert for your "highly advanced school". You should have got someone to "proff-read" that last post.:lol:

¥0u m4¥ w4n† †0 †r¥ 4nd l34rn 3ngl¡5h b3ph0r3 ¥0u †4ckl3 4n07h4r l4ngu4g3 l¡k3 133t !! #-o

ive also pass latin and am working on french so yeah. I just dont proff read any of my posts. I type and submit, and my school is actually one of the top highschools in the country.

I'm only teasing you PMG, take no notice of me. I'm just in a silly mood today. ;-)

Out of curiosity though, what does W.W.S.D. stand for ??

I'm only teasing you PMG, take no notice of me. I'm just in a silly mood today. ;-)

Out of curiosity though, what does W.W.S.D. stand for ??

What would Steve do :wink:

...people wouldn't be proff-reading all my posts.

also how could you no figure out what beootches meant its obvious.

proofreading. spelling error and no hyphen.

and further more, you should not begin a sentance with also.

i went to public school and followed that up with technical school for automotive mechanics. i am still able to construct a complete thought. i guess they don't teach English at that fancy school of yours... or is that skool?

im a freshman, and lats year was my first real english teacher( by that i mean first teacher that tought the language, and this year doesnt look too promising.)

I know it made my me a little snippy. but I read in a poll that 3% of Windows users have thought about suicide and 1% of that 3% have thought of jumping out of a tall building's window.......Is it me or Windows viruses materializin into cocroaches

I know it made my me a little snippy. but I read in a poll that 3% of Windows users have thought about suicide and 1% of that 3% have thought of jumping out of a tall building's window.......Is it me or Windows viruses materializin into cocroaches

Damn... I like to see that artical. Did they do at poll anywhere near Redmond, WA? I heard Seattle,WA have a pretty high suicide rate.

Damn... I like to see that artical.  Did they do at poll anywhere near Redmond, WA?  I heard Seattle,WA have a pretty high suicide rate.

I heard that too... I think that I heard it was because of all the gloomy weather...

i seriously think vista is going to be a flop and possibly the most bloated os ever put out

I'm sure it will be the most bloated OS ever, but experience suggests that alone won't make it a flop.

If it could make people suicidal ( The article turned up in a google search from N. Carolina,go figure...) then it will be a flop. As curios as I am i bought A maximum Pc

mag. and it showed VISTAS features and many were Apple/Linux related like expose and the RSS feeds in your web browser but microsoft is pulling a vast majority of it out so it looks like it is a repeat of XP and VISTA reminds of Postcards with lickable stamps.

If it could make people suicidal ( The article turned up in a google search from N. Carolina,go figure...) then it will be a flop. As curios as I am i bought A maximum Pc  

mag. and it showed VISTAS features and many were Apple/Linux related like expose and the RSS feeds in your web browser but microsoft is pulling a vast majority of it out so it looks like it is a repeat of XP and VISTA reminds of Postcards with lickable stamps.

Ah... MaximumPC I used to read that religiously until about 3 years ago. I lost interest when they covers too much casemod.

i know all they talk about is which Hard drive has one more byte than the other.

i know all they talk about is which  Hard drive has one  

more byte than the other.

That's not true. The whole magazine is devoted to performance gain on the PC. ie. Over clocking, benchmark Video cards, etc...

It's like reading the Hotrod magazine without the girl. :roll:

When I saw read about watercooling CPU 3 years ago I was like duh!! It's bit too much for me.

what proof of what kind of product windows vista is going to be. look at todays Announcement they are atempting speed up devlopment by throwing more MANAGERS? at the problem. now we have a Development team that is suffering form creeping Manageritis. building a OS with creeping featureitis

Now have look at the latest "Innovations" going into Vista

IE 7 RSS support now look at a RSS feed in Safari :)

Microsoft Gadgets Because Windows users deserve Widgets too :)

Both announced Post Tiger

Microsoft is Stealing Innovations from apple again

Vista is going to be a Innovative Product

Why is it a bad thing for users if innovations, whether they be Apple's or someone else's, are implemented into other products? Obviously that means they're good ideas.

As long as companies keep innovating, companies like Apple and Nintendo (have you seen the awesome new controller?), I'm happy.

Here is how I look at it.

Toyota makes great reliable car.

Audi makes fun driving car.

Audi is the first in automobile industry that INNOVATE Quattro also known as AWD something like 3 decades ago.

Toyota recently have been adding the AWD options to a lot of their upper tier cars i.e. Lexus and of course Toyota never mention anything about Audi's innovation.

So it doesn't realy bother me one company used another company innovation. What seems to be the kicking point for MacZealots are when Microsoft don't give props to OSX when they are using THEIR innovation.

Does it really bother you that much?!

What about those 150 Millions Microsoft invested in Apple back in the late 90's when Apple is in finacial trouble? I don't see anyone being gracious of Microsoft bailing out Apple. Sound more like a STAB in the Back to me.

Well... at least one thing I will agree. Microsoft products aren't as reliable as Toyota that's for sure... :roll:

Audi is the first in automobile industry that INNOVATE Quattro also known as  AWD something like 3 decades ago.

actually it was Jensen in 1966