Sign in to follow this  
chris-w

itunes 9

thanks to adam for telling us how to minimise itunes 9...(option-click on button)....

but does anybody know how to change the background colour of white, back to black as it was in itunes6.

as i have bad eyesight, i found the previous colours of white on a black backgroung a whole lot beeter for me.

Good find. But there seems to be some question as to whether any updates ti iTunes will break it. Only thing bad I can say about it is that it's over 170 mb.

Try this.

try what....

The word "this" in my post is a link. Click it, read it, try it.

Apple Geek

i realise that, my friend but it comes up with page not found, in french of course.

i realise that, my friend but it comes up with page not found, in french of course.

Ok, sorry. The link must have died since the time I posted it.... anyway try this or this.

It actually says the site is closed at the moment, mon ami, though it would have been nice to say when it might be open again. (It was working shortly after the link was provided as I managed to reach it.) The newly-provided (first) link works - or at least it does at the time of posting - though as it appears to be little more than a launch pad to the closed site you might be stuffed.

Edited by Harry_The_Bustard

I wonder if maybe the latest iTunes update ( 9.0.1 ) broke this app somehow and they took down the site until it is compatible again.

It actually says the site is closed at the moment, mon ami, though it would have been nice to say when it might be open again. (It was working shortly after the link was provided as I managed to reach it.) The newly-provided (first) link works - or at least it does at the time of posting - though as it appears to be little more than a launch pad to the closed site you might be stuffed.

thanks for that. have got it all sorted now

I wonder if maybe the latest iTunes update ( 9.0.1 ) broke this app somehow and they took down the site until it is compatible again.

I know for a fact that isn't true. iTunes 9.0.1 did reinstall the white background, but running the app again brought it back to the old dark design.