JSYedinak

Used Mac Mini / Trade for 16GB White iPhone 3G (No Cell Contract) plus Apple TV

JSYedinak    0

Hello -

I'm trying to see if there is any interest in trading a used Mac Mini INTEL-BASED any processor for a like-new 16GB White Iphone 3G with no cell service/contract (Use on Wifi) running 3.x software plus a 40GB Like-New Apple TV w/Remote.

If there is any interest or questions please email me and tell me what Mac Mini you have and in what condition, etc.

Sincerely -

Jeff

appleinfl    0
Hello -

I'm trying to see if there is any interest in trading a used Mac Mini INTEL-BASED any processor for a like-new 16GB White Iphone 3G with no cell service/contract (Use on Wifi) running 3.x software plus a 40GB Like-New Apple TV w/Remote.

If there is any interest or questions please email me and tell me what Mac Mini you have and in what condition, etc.

Sincerely -

Jeff

I have a Mac Mini with a 1.5Ghz Core Solo, 80GB HD, 2GB RAM, and Snow Leopard. Let me know if your interested.

JSYedinak    0

Hey Appleinfi -

Just seeing your reply post - sorry. The White 16GB is gone but I have the same with Black 16GB model. Would you be interested in the same type of trade? If wish you can email me at address below or reply to this post.

Sincerely -

Jeff

jsyedinak@gmail.com

I have a Mac Mini with a 1.5Ghz Core Solo, 80GB HD, 2GB RAM, and Snow Leopard. Let me know if your interested.