Rowlie

i. TV

Does anyone know what happened to this app? It has been one of my favorite apps, but just stopped working shortly after the last update. I can't find it on the app store anymore, either.

Does it still work for anyone?

Doesn't work for me either and I'm disappointed as I used to use it quite a lot. I got an email from them saying that with the last update there were major problems and so they have removed the app from the store while they try to fix it. If you find another TV listings app that's good, let me know!

It still works for me, but I use What's On? most of the time anyway.

I read on the i.TV blog that you can restore the 2.0 version if you have Time Machine, or a similar backup. Totally works!

I have the 2.0 version and it works great. Was there a newer one that had issues? If so I must have missed the update (luckily). I couldn't live without this app.

I have the 2.0 version and it works great. Was there a newer one that had issues? If so I must have missed the update (luckily). I couldn't live without this app.

They recently put out version 2.1 or 2.1.1 and it stopped working for some people, like me. I also love this app and use it all the time.

They recently put out version 2.1 or 2.1.1 and it stopped working for some people, like me. I also love this app and use it all the time.

You might of already received this email from the i TV folks, but if you haven't this might explain things a bit.

Last Friday when Apple alerted us all that i.TV 2.1.2 was available in the iTunes Store, there was a rush to download the new update. As Friday night wore on, we started seeing reports that the app was crashing. We did some quick analysis and realized that Apple's servers were sending down the wrong version of i.TV!

For those of you who were affected by this unfortunate event, the solution is simple: please go to the iTunes Store and download i.TV again.

If you find another TV listings app that's good, let me know!

I see the main topic in this thread has been answered but I wanted to point out some alternative apps. AT&T U-Verse, Comcast, DirecTV, and Dish all have iPhone apps that serve as a TV Guide and allows remote access to your DVR. I've been very happy with the U-Verse app.

Enjoy life!

Steven