Sign in to follow this  
Luke1138

iTunes 5.0

Shoot, maybe it means the next powerbook won't be made out of titanium (aka brushed metal)

On a side note, borderless windows are the opposite of Windows XP which has borders on every single window.

By borderless, I was referring to something in Firefox on Windows like the tree view on the left where the links are listed flows right to the left of the screen and the render component on the right flows right to the edge of the right of the screen.

By border, I meant the several pixel width border around the outer edge of the interface on iTunes 4.9.

I may have described it wrong. I just like the look of the 4.9 interface better, whether it is smooth or brushed metal, I don't care. I like the rounded components and the thicker edges. Am I clear as mud now? :D

On a side note, borderless windows are the opposite of Windows XP which has borders on every single window.

By borderless, I was referring to something in Firefox on Windows like the tree view on the left where the links are listed flows right to the left of the screen and the render component on the right flows right to the edge of the right of the screen.

By border, I meant the several pixel width border around the outer edge of the interface on iTunes 4.9.

I may have described it wrong. I just like the look of the 4.9 interface better, whether it is smooth or brushed metal, I don't care. I like the rounded components and the thicker edges. Am I clear as mud now? :D

I think I understand now. 8)

Shoot, maybe it means the next powerbook won't be made out of titanium (aka brushed metal)

It may be ok to some as an app., but the look of itunes on a laptop would really look horrible, like cheap, cheap plastic.

I think I understand now.   8)

I sure am glad that one of us has this figured out now. ](*,)

I have an iMac G4 running Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.2 and I can't seem to get itunes 5 to install, ive tried downloading the dmg from apple and used software update but i keep getting the message window below:

error.png

is anyone else experiencing this?

Make sure to quit iTunes. Apple+Q. Otherwise, restart and then nothing will be open (assuming you don't have iTunes auto-launch at logon).

how come my on the go playlists are different like just random songs appear on the on the go when i sync my pod with itunes