Sign in to follow this  
red5230

new iPod software stuff....

I noticed on the MacRumors.com website that the new iPod Nano has "New graphical clock, games, stopwatch, lap timer, screen lock". Is this a software update? Will I be able to get these things on my regular iPod? Has anyone done this with their iPods yet? Also, wasn't somebody talking about the screen lock thing on the forums before?

Well, it's not part of iTunes 5.0, but, I still expect it to be in an iPod Updater soon.

Something in iTunes 5 did allow me to sync a particular file which wouldn't before. The new iTunes didn't, however, give me control of the Audiobook category. Drat!

Well, it's not part of iTunes 5.0, but, I still expect it to be in an iPod Updater soon.

Well, there was a release of new iPod Software today, I saw on MacUpdate, but it was only software for the Nano, nothing at all for other iPods. Hopefully this new software is available for all other iPods sometime...

Well, there was a release of new iPod Software today, I saw on MacUpdate, but it was only software for the Nano, nothing at all for other iPods. Hopefully this new software is available for all other iPods sometime...

Yes, I hope so too. I want them to fix some of the issues that I have been seeing since the last updater.