Sign in to follow this  
pezhead

Free iPod Nano - Didn't take long

Everyone's seen it done before, and maybe some have benefitted from it, now get a Free iPod Nano.

www . freeipodnano . com

antone try one of these? if so do they work????? i want to do it for the nano and a psp

yep. i work with a guy who got an iPod mini, and a Mac Mini, both for free from this company. you can do the PSP one here:

www . freepsps . com

i've actually gotten $20 gift cards to Lowe's and Circuit City for $1 a piece completing the offers. I don't think the Circuit City one is up anymore, but the Lowe's one is. Can't really loose by doing that, and they take the shortest time to register as complete. The Blockbuster one is a real good deal too.

This is like spam. I mean, you're posting your referral link, so if anyone here listens to your advice then you benefit.

Full disclosure, please.

sorry. didn't intend it to be spam. just thought some other people wanted to try it, since i've seen it work. i took down the referral links.

sorry. didn't intend it to be spam. just thought some other people wanted to try it, since i've seen it work. i took down the referral links.

Well I don't know if there is a problem with using your referral links... you just gotta be upfront with these things so people know what's going on.

Wait a minute... why does your new link still have a referral ID? And why is the domain registered to a Jeffrey Grossman instead of Gratis Internet (like freepay.com is)? Seems kind of sketchy to me.

ha. not sure what you're talking about. they're not even links anymore, and they have no referral id. and they both lead to freepay, which is the Gratis Network. i wish i was clever enough to create a conspiracy theory on the MacCast Forums, but i'm just not. :wink:

and now that i am officially not benefitting from this information: i have seen them work.