Sign in to follow this  
Apple Geek

iPod shuffle

This post is basically to see if anyone is interested in buying my 3rd gen iPod shuffle. I bought it in March of 2009 (a few days after the new design was released) so sorry, it's out of AppleCare. But, as the title indicates, I have barely used it. I would guess it has been used less than 10 times total. I thought I would have a use for it but I already had my iPod touch and then after I bought my 160GB iPod classic last September I really had no use for the shuffle. Included would be everything that came in the original packaging and I even have the original box that I'll probably ship it in. Earbuds will be included unless you don't want them (though they look just as new as the shuffle itself). The iPod is black in color.

Like I said, this is just to see if anyone is interested. Price, pics, and any other info is certainly available on request.

Thanks for looking.

Apple Geek

BTW, your link is broken. But I'm not a member on MacRumors and I would feel bad to just join and make my first post something I'm trying to sell - probably wouldn't come off too well with the community.

BTW, your link is broken. But I'm not a member on MacRumors and I would feel bad to just join and make my first post something I'm trying to sell - probably wouldn't come off too well with the community.

OK, I understand. As for the link, a fail on my part :D