MatthewDeets

Adobe Air Assistance Request SOLVED

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member here in the Maccat Forum, and I have a question for you regarding Adobe Air...

I have a G5 PowerPc Mac running Leopard 10.5.8. I recently needed to reformat my system. When re-installing my programs, I found that the latest version of Adobe Air 2.x now only supports Intel Macs! :-(

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows where I can find, a older version of Adobe Air for my G5 PowerPc Mac? I think that 1.5x would work... I was unable to locate anything searching the web.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can send my way,

-Matthew :-)

Edited by MatthewDeets

I'm not sure if this will work but you can give it a try - Abobe Media Player 1.7

I've never used this site so I don't know of its reputation but I think I found what you are looking for on versiondownload.com.

Hi Apple Geek! Thanks for your suggestion... I checked that site out but they only seem to have the pc version of the 1.5. I'm hoping that someone has an old universal binary of 1.5.x laying around... :-)

Edited by MatthewDeets

Here you are - WIndows only - but maybe you'll find it in the Mac section. Edited by Harry_The_Bustard

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new member here in the Maccat Forum, and I have a question for you regarding Adobe Air...

I have a G5 PowerPc Mac running Leopard 10.5.8. I recently needed to reformat my system. When re-installing my programs, I found that the latest version of Adobe Air 2.x now only supports Intel Macs! :-(

I was wondering if anyone has, or knows where I can find, a older version of Adobe Air for my G5 PowerPc Mac? I think that 1.5x would work... I was unable to locate anything searching the web.

Thank you in advance for any assistance that you can send my way,

Hello Everyone,

Thanks again for all of your suggestions!

After doing some more digging, I found a thread on the Adobe forums explaining to get an older version of Adobe Air downloaded and installed on a PowerPC based Mac...

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/663251

Have a great weekend,