joenspa

Calendars on Mobile Me

joenspa    26

I am setting my wife up with an iPhone and a Mobile Me account. I have taken 3 of my calendars and published them. I have her subscribed to them on the iMac at home and that works great. But in setting up Mobile Me it appears she can't see the subscribed calendars there meaning online in Safari. Is there a way for her to subscribe to my calendars on Mobile Me so she can see them while she's at work?

Graham    1

Not in mobile me, but you can add subscribed calendars to google calendar, so that might be a way around it.

joenspa    26

I believe this feature is coming in the next release of MobileMe, but isn't available just yet.

http://www.apple.com/mobileme/news/2010/07/preview-the-new-mobileme-calendar-beta.html

Sounds very cool. Sounds even better than just publishing. I like the idea my wife and I can basically have 1 Family calendar we can both edit. Bring it on Apple, we are ready.

sttrek341    3

I have the mobile me calendar beta. There is sharing I am excited that they have finally added it.

I had been using Google calenders to share. But that mobile me has it, I am back to using that.

joenspa    26

I have the mobile me calendar beta. There is sharing I am excited that they have finally added it.

I had been using Google calenders to share. But that mobile me has it, I am back to using that.

I applied for the Beta. How is it? Is it working ok or is it buggy? My wife wouldn't like buggy.

sttrek341    3

It works for me. The biggest big right now that I see is that a person I share with thy is not part of the beta sees nothing. I guess it's more of an annoyance than a bug.