joenspa

To Do's don't sync?

joenspa    26

So I thought I would try using the To Do's section of iCal for some simple lists. Does it really not sync to the iPhone or iPad? How lame would that be. Seriously shouldn't that be incredibly simple?

pwbeninate    0

So I thought I would try using the To Do's section of iCal for some simple lists. Does it really not sync to the iPhone or iPad?

really

you might want to check out ActionMethod for over-the-air Mac/PC/Web/iOS todo syncing. They have one of the best syncing services I've come across, but the interface isn't as sleek as say Things... Still a great service.

http://www.actionmethod.com/

Edited by pwbeninate

joenspa    26

really

you might want to check out ActionMethod for over-the-air Mac/PC/Web/iOS todo syncing. They have one of the best syncing services I've come across, but the interface isn't as sleek as say Things... Still a great service.

http://www.actionmethod.com/

But why wouldn't iCal? Seems like there's a million apps out there for that. Why not one of Apple's main apps. Apple will not over take Microsoft (which is entirely possible) till they have iCal, Mail and Address Book happening like Outlook.

pwbeninate    0

My only guess as to why apple haven't done todo syncing yet is they are developing the functionality through MobileMe and it isn't ready to go yet...