Sign in to follow this  
ByTe-SiZe

iPod Nano Question

Sorry if I'm a little behind - I haven't had time to read ALL the articles and posts yet on this issue. Now that the Nano was released, are the iPod Minis going to be phased out? Because I don't see a point to them now. The Nano is much more appealing IMO.

Yes, the Nano is replacing the Mini in the iPod product lines.

You can probably still find the iPod mini at a local retail store, but they were no longer on the Apple Store online site the moment the iPod nano was announced.

You can probably still find the iPod mini at a local retail store, but they were no longer on the Apple Store online site the moment the iPod nano was announced.

plus, Mini's are available all over MacMall, and the other magazine places like that. my dad bought some of the very first Minis refurbished for really cheap through MacMall... im sure its still possible to find some somewhere.

why would you still want an ipod mini when you can get a nano thats 10 times better

iPod minis are still available for sale in the Apple Store refurb section.

roog

why would you still want an ipod mini when you can get a nano thats 10 times better

It's not a problem for me, but, the lack of firewire in combination with a Mac w/o USB 2 would be a good reason for some to prefer the mini.

sniff sniff... do I smell a ... dare I say it... SALE???

- MT

I'm getting rid of my iPod Mini. Anyone want to buy one? it's almost brand new and it's 2nd gen.

I'm getting rid of my iPod Mini.  Anyone want to buy one? it's almost brand new and it's 2nd gen.

I'm probably unable to afford it, but just curious, what color and what price are you asking for it?

I'm getting rid of my iPod Mini.  Anyone want to buy one? it's almost brand new and it's 2nd gen.

I'm probably unable to afford it, but just curious, what color and what price are you asking for it?

It's Blue and asking... hmm.... make me an offer. PM me.