theonelki

Any suggestions for a Stylus for drawing on the iPad

theonelki    0

I have been drawing with my finger on both my iPad and iPhone using the Brushes App for a while now, (which by the way I highly recommend).

I really want to try using a stylus. There are so many out there. Can anybody suggest a good one?

It needs to be sensitive and not have too big a tip so I can see what I am drawing.

johnfoster    48

all the people around me with iPads are in like with Pogo Pens.

LDJessee00    0

I use Pogo also, but I don't think a much smaller tip is possible, due to the software expecting a finger tip.

Wish I could use something like a smudger instead.

I'm not sure how it would be for drawing and art production. But the stylus that I like is the Kuel H10. It has very little resistance. A lanyard that plugs into the headphone jack. A compact design with a telescoping body. What I was hoping to find but haven't yet is a palm style stylus perhaps a little larger but with a similar tip.

Huskermn    33

I made one of my own based on a video from CNET (sorry, don't have the link handy). Basically, it's a pen with no guts, some sponge material inside and a piece of wire run into the body and the sponge material. Have been playing with it and it works pretty well. I think sturdier sponge material would allow for trimming the tip more.

blooloo    0

I made one of my own based on a video from CNET (sorry, don't have the link handy). Basically, it's a pen with no guts, some sponge material inside and a piece of wire run into the body and the sponge material. Have been playing with it and it works pretty well. I think sturdier sponge material would allow for trimming the tip more.

blooloo    0

i bct on "kickstarter.

there were a couple of guys designing a pen for the ipdad.

they called it ""THE COSOMONAUGHT"

its been finished and i am waiting on mine...should arrive next week.

kwsanders    0

I know this thread is a few months old, but this is relevant.

A friend of mine recently got a new iPad and the stylus he got was the Jot Pro by Adonit. It is a little more expensive, but it appears to be worth the money. I believe it will be the next stylus that i purchase.