Nevis8

WWDC MacCast

Nevis8    0

Its over a week now since the keynote speech and still no Maccast to cover all the new stuff that was announced.

When can we expect to hear the latest episode ?

Apple Geek    15

Adam was on vacation all last week and only just got back this weekend. He put out a Member Show yesterday and mentioned that a new, regular MacCast covering WWDC was coming by the end of the week.

shanecurren    0

Wow. I subscribe to both You and Ken. Both of you cried non-stop on this podcast. It was the most depressing coverage I've ever heard on any keynote update. It was partially like hearing a child complain about getting a gift they didn't ask for and disgruntled employees at a job they should just quit. Don't tell people Macs are for only home users BTW. You guys read way TOOOOOO far into things. I bought my mac pro about 3 months ago and adore it. This was a great keynote? You each had to really dig to hate on this one. I couldn't finish listening and quit about 1/2 way through. Boooo

Apple Geek    15

Wow. I subscribe to both You and Ken. Both of you cried non-stop on this podcast. It was the most depressing coverage I've ever heard on any keynote update. It was partially like hearing a child complain about getting a gift they didn't ask for and disgruntled employees at a job they should just quit. Don't tell people Macs are for only home users BTW. You guys read way TOOOOOO far into things. I bought my mac pro about 3 months ago and adore it. This was a great keynote? You each had to really dig to hate on this one. I couldn't finish listening and quit about 1/2 way through. Boooo

I'm guessing that you are talking about the 2012 keynote/show instead of the 2011 one (this thread is over a year old) but I have to agree with your comments for this year. I love the MacCast and I love Mac OS Ken every morning but this episode is getting hard to listen to (I'm not finished yet). Let Victor talk!

I used to listen to We Have Communicators on a regular basis but that show ended up being a whine-fest and I had to stop listening. I hate the cell carriers as much as the next guy but complaining about them every week gets old fast. This 2012 WWDC wrap-up show is feeling like a WHC episode. I don't know why but people always find the things to complain about before they want to celebrate the positive. I could complain more about this episode but I'm going to stop (see what I did there? ^_^ )

John Bowdler    40

I've had an iMac since mid-2007 and am desperately waiting for the next generation to come out. So I was, I think legitimately, disappointed.