jamievenna

How to transfer iPhone music to iTunes after reinstall Windows 7

I am experiencing trouble with my iPhone. I have to reinstalled my Windows 7 OS due to some trouble. When I reinstalled everything include iTunes back, it can not automatically back up my iPhone to iTunes like it used to. Also, I can not copy any songs and/or videos from iPhone to my iTunes. Does anyone know how could I restore all my previous services I got before the reinstallation? Help!!Very thanks!

Edited by jamievenna

You will have to get a third party app like Senuti that will let you copy music from the iPhone back onto your computer. Did you not have a backup of your iTunes library/ music files ?

• Like 1

of course not. if somebody is asking this question it's because they don't have a backup. that means they don't have their pictures, their writing, old emails. nuthin.

Edited by johnfoster

I made a judgement call and Banned this poster. Since it was a chinese IP, I thought it was shaky to start but I found a similar post with that user name on another mac forum so I thought it was real and approved it.

Today, I had another registration attempt from another Guangdong Province IP with the EXACT post on another forum for the email address.