MacCast

Forum Update (2012-05-12)

MacCast    80

You might notice a few new things here in the forums. Today we upgraded our software to the latest version. The main reason is for security so we are up to date with all the latest patches.

This update though also comes with a considerably new UI. One big change is that your Photo and Avatar are no longer separate (something I always found confusing and didn't like, so glad they fixed that). You might want to double check your profile image and make sure you have the one you want.

For the other changes, it may take some getting used to, but hopefully you find the new features and look appealing. As always you are welcome (and encouraged) to post helpful feedback and comments. If you see any issues at all please notify me or a moderator via email or private message (PM) and we will try to fix it as quickly as possible.

Apple Geek    15

Wow! This looks nice. It might take a little bit to get used to but I like it so far. Any plans for a facelift on the main site?

MacCast    80

I was just think about that as I upgraded the form. Time and priority is the only factor there, but I think the look is well over due for a refresh.

Huskermn    33

After getting used to it (which only took a few minutes to figure out), the new Admin interface is really nice, too.