Sign in to follow this  
switcher

This MCSE has switched!

I have finally done it! I just purchased the top of the line Mac Mini with a 20' Cinema Display and a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse... And all I can say is: WOW!!! I've been a Microsoft Certified Engineer for 5 years now and although that is were I make a living when I go home and sit in front of my mac I enjoy the experience. Although it's been a week since the switch and am still getting acclimated I have no regrets. The hardware is gorgeous the operating system is sleek an intuitive and best of all I havent had an error or a crash since! This MCSE HAS TRULY SWITCHED!

Glad to hear it.

Don't be a stranger on the forums, if you have any troubles someone here can probably help you out. If not, calling into the show can a great resource as well.

Cool.. is that mean I can bug you with all of my Server questions since you are MCSE? How about helping some of us to resolve share printing issue on both platform?!

I've been in IT for about 13 years now. Up until I got a mac, I thought of mac users as those weirdos in advertising. You now that I think of it, I never heard much from them. I guess it was because they were actually getting work done. I just gave them their own Novell server and made sure everything had appletalk and they were happy. (This was like 5 years ago)

I've been in IT for about 13 years now.  Up until I got a mac, I thought of mac users as those weirdos in advertising.   You now that I think of it, I never heard much from them.  I guess it was because they were actually getting work done.  I just gave them their own Novell server and made sure everything had appletalk and they were happy.  (This was like 5 years ago)

Ah.. Novell Netware ... sound so distance now.

The MCSE that works at my office is a Mac user, he says he don't like to bring his work home with him and I can't blame him.

roog