joenspa

Any graphic designers out there?

I am looking for some very basic graphic design work to be done. Of course I don't have a lot of money but I do have some.

I have a VERY small business selling cancer related stickers. (I'm a 2x Stage 4 Lymphoma survivor.) I am doing this to help cover some medical costs. You can see what I have so far at www.MyCancerVictory.com .

Several folks are looking for a sticker that doesn't necessarily mean you are a survivor. Maybe their dad or mother died of cancer. So I came up with this idea using those little stick figures that you see on the back of minivans. I want one of those little characters using a stick to beat on the word "cancer". The word "cancer" should look a little beat up and the stick figure with the stick or bat beating on it should be smiling or something positive. I don't want the figure to look to demented. The idea is he or she should look like they "are beating cancer". In fact now that I think of it maybe we create 2, one with a male figure and another with a female figure.

Anyone out there want to give this a shot? I have never done anything like this before so I have no idea what it should cost. I may be dreaming. Let me know ballpark how much you would charge and we can talk more details if needed. You can email me at joewasser at mac.com

Thanks!

• Like 15

My daughter started her career as a graphic designer and now manages a bunch of them. I'll ask if she knows someone who might be able to help.

That would be great. Thanks!