Sign in to follow this  
RHCP

100th show anniversary!

curious of some peoples ideas. maybe getting adam something? i dunno. something cool though.

We could have a mass sending of MP3 comments, with notes of congratulations and something about what we like about the show, how long we've been listening... etc.

And on the 100th show, Adam could play them all.

we have a while cause were only around #28-29 counting the two short ones last week

I have an idea. Why don't we all suggest that Adam get each of his listeners a nano for keeping the show up near the top of the PodcastAlley Top 10 list consistently? :D

We could have a mass sending of MP3 comments, with notes of congratulations and something about what we like about the show, how long we've been listening... etc.

That would be one long show!

we have a while cause were only around #28-29 counting the two short ones last week

The last show was show #90.

If each comment is short, not really... and I doubt every single listener will send one in... probably only the more active listeners.

Anyways, just an idea, that I thought might be a nice way to give congratulations and thanks to Adam.

If each comment is short, not really... and I doubt every single listener will send one in... probably only the more active listeners.

Anyways, just an idea, that I thought might be a nice way to give congratulations and thanks to Adam.

If 20 people send in a 1 minute comment, that is 20 minutes. Some people would do more, and some would do less. You could be sure it'd be close to 30 minutes. People would probably get bored listening to it :P I sure would.

If 20 people send in a 1 minute comment, that is 20 minutes. Some people would do more, and some would do less. You could be sure it'd be close to 30 minutes. People would probably get bored listening to it  :P  I sure would.

Well, okay. I was thinking like 10-15 seconds. But oh well, bad idea I guess.

If 20 people send in a 1 minute comment, that is 20 minutes. Some people would do more, and some would do less. You could be sure it'd be close to 30 minutes. People would probably get bored listening to it :P I sure would.

Well, okay. I was thinking like 10-15 seconds. But oh well, bad idea I guess.

No, it's not bad, just might get a bit long towards the end. :wink:

The last show was show #90.

#89 according to itunes

90 according to Adam on the show. Sometimes I wonder if people on the boards have even listened to the show.....

wow. settle down. i was just pointing out that when you hit the info button next to the show in your playlist, it says show #89. calm down.

wow. settle down. i was just pointing out that when you hit the info button next to the show in your playlist, it says show #89. calm down.

I assure you that I was calm when I wondered if people on the boards listen to the show before they comment.

I guess Adam made a mistake then if the description reads #89 (which he writes, not iTunes).

i tend to agree with you about the uneducated response. especially the thread hi-jackers that totally fly off topic. didn't mean to condescend you... just didn't want to get affiliated with aformentioned d*ckheads.

You would enjoy listening macX and automator101010101011101012010110101010101021010291028201982011038103828547623947493:error-34749!........bad idea. :?

I assure you that I was calm when I wondered if people on the boards listen to the show before they comment.

I guess Adam made a mistake then if the description reads #89 (which he writes, not iTunes).

I think we should keep it where it is because we want to get to that special 100 show sooner.

I trust Adam about his show much more than I do iTunes about the Maccast

I think we should keep it where it is because we want to get to that special 100 show sooner.

I trust Adam about his show much more than I do iTunes about the Maccast

Adam writes it and sends it to itunes... maybe you missed the end of adamf's reply

Well we are now about to get to show #97 and in case you don't know already I am giving someone a Nano. :) Plus some other cool gifts.

adam

mabey every listener could set up 10 email accounts and vote for the maccast 10 times each and re-subscribe in itunes 10 times

mabey every listener could set up 10 email accounts and vote for the maccast 10 times each and re-subscribe in itunes 10 times

That would be fraud..

well in that case, mabey not. although leo laporte tells people in twit to resubscribe all the time

well in that case, mabey not. although leo laporte tells people in twit to resubscribe all the time

i have listened to TWiT for a long time and never heard that. he was joking when he said that every 6 shows they cancel your subscription through itunes and make you re up.